Uncover improvement and innovation hotspots
Deepen your design knowledge by experiencing a technique that will help you think about a product or service from a users perspective to help design something that actually makes sense for them.
Overview: Companies develop deeper connections with their customers when they deliver meaningful product and service experiences therefore providing a level of value that helps products and services resist the rapid 'commodification' of today's markets. Customer Experience Mapping is an excellent tool for creating a differentiated customer experience. Customer Pathways can be used for finding opportunities and for describing how a changed process or system will affect the current customer experience. This course will teach you how to use customer pathways to develop a genuine understanding & empathy for the experience your customers are really having.
Learning Experience & Outcomes --- You will:
- Learn about and experience using a simple yet versatile tool to understand how a customer ‘actually’ interacts and would like to interact with your products and services
- Use pathway mapping techniques to capture the key interactions that users of a system experience and what they (Think, Feel, Do) during these interactions
- Apply the 5 E's heuristic (Entice, Enter, Engage, Exit, Extend)
- Uncover opportunities to improve an existing experience or identify 'white spaces' to create new ones
- Learn how this approach can connect with other business analysis or project tools
Download the full course PDF >>