The AtwoB for
Tools to build clear, compelling strategies
Equip yourself with a clear and effective strategic planning approach for tough problems that do not respond directly to logic and analysis and build your roadmap for change.
Learning Experience & Outcomes --- You will:
Overview: raditionally strategies are built using strongly left brain, analytical, backwards looking techniques. Our A two B approach balances the analytical with the creative and helps teams to understand where they are, imagine a better future and invent a roadmap for getting there.
This course will help you understand the A two B approach, give you hands on experience contributing to one and leave you with a set of great questions you can use to create a clear and actionable strategy for your business.
Download the full course PDF >>
- Learn to use a simple yet versatile framework to deal with messy, complex problems such as strategic planning or product and service design
- Learn to plan, design, run and record an effective strategic dialogue workshop
- Use high quality questions to help you move through the various stages of the A two B
- Use visualisation techniques such as mind-mapping and heuristics to challenge thinking, enhance collaboration and record the conversation
- Apply highly engaging facilitation techniques to surface realities, imagine a compelling future and develop your strategic roadmap
- Create an A two B of your own